How our postal jewellery repair service works
It is a simple process to allow your jewellery to benefit from our expert service. Just follow the three steps and your jewellery will be in expert hands.
1. Sent us a photo of your item and receive a quote.
2. Post your items to us for repair
3. Receive your items back
1. Contact Us with a few details and ideally a photo or two
Please include as many details about your jewellery that you think we need to know. A picture says a thousand words, so any photos that you can send us would be most welcome. If you have a smart phone then this should be a case of snap and email.
Please let us know:
- What the damage or problem is
- The metal/material the item is made from
- Approximate dimensions length / finger size etc
- Is it hallmarked
- Features of item e.g engraving
2. Send us your jewellery upon receiving your quote
Making sure that your items are safe and secure for posting
When posting your jewellery to us please consider the following. We recommend that you send your jewellery to us via Royal Mail special delivery or an equivalent service. Making sure that you are covered by the appropriate insurance needed to cover your items.
Packaging your Jewellery
Of course, it is up to you exactly how you send you jewellery to us. The following hints and tips may be helpful.
Taping to a piece of card
Putting into a seal-able bag
Bubble wrapping items
3. Our team expertly repair your treasured items and sent them back
We will let you know when we have received your jewellery
The time taken to carry out the repair will depend on the nature of the repair and the number of items to be repaired.
Accuracy of Information
*It is important that all information given to us regarding your items is as accurate as possible. Repair prices quoted may vary upon closer inspection. Return postage may be payable by you if incorrect information is given. Please read our FAQs and Terms for more info.